Ben's reflections

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Best Friends Bike Track For Freestyle

Me and my best friend and his brother and mom and his moms boyfriend are working on a big bike track and all we have done is make a starting hill and then a big jump that we can get some air on. We have to flatten it down with a bobcat and then make more jumps and make the burms. This is a very hard track to work on when the bobcat is out of hydrolic fluid. All the old class mates who are reading this HI. This is going to be the most fun bike track ever its going to be way the heck beter than emersons jumps down in stupid wilbur. Trufflely i wanted out of wilbur exsept for missing my friends exspecialy my 2nd best friend H.A.I.L.E.Y SEE YA.

1 Comments:

  • hey ben everybody misses you down in wilbur I'm glad you commented me now i can talk to you but any ways your right about the jumps at emerson right now the whole feild is covered in brush it just sucks i went there one time not to long ago and it poped my bike tire

    By Blogger Jacob Reichenbach, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home