Ben's reflections

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Trip To Europe Last Summer

The summer I went to Europe it was crazy, because I had to go on so many flights. Our flight started out in Spokane and we arrived in Minneapolis and we had a layover. When I got there I had to go to a waiting room for kids only, there was Nintendo games, movies, and snacks. My plane was supposed to leave at 9:00. But it left at 12:00 midnight instead. Then I arrived in Amsterdam and that was a very long flight it was 6 hours. Then we rushed to our other plane to Bremen. Then my grandma picked my brother and I up and took us to the hotel. Then my adventure started. Have you ever been to Germany?

We went to the Roland statue and we looked around for a little will. Then we had a very early flight to Spain. When we got to Spain it was very hot it was like 90 degrees. We stayed at a ferry nice hotel called the Riu Canella. It was right next to the beach. Then we left Spain and flew to Munich. Then we took the train to Venis out of Munich and we took the boat to our hotel. Then when we left Venis we took the train back to Munich. Then we flew to Paris and we took the train to Disney Land in Paris. I went to the Eiffel Tower. Then we went to London and my brother went to a Korn concert. They played at the Broxton Academy. Then we went back to Germany. Then my brother and I left back to Amsterdam. Then we flew out to Seattle. Then we left to Spokane. Then we were home. That was the most fun trip I ever had! I suggested that you should go to Paris cause it was the most fun place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home